Kategoria: AudioXpress - spis treści
Opublikowano: wtorek, 02, styczeń 2018 11:55
- ADCOM'S GFP-565 PREAMPLIFIER, PART 1 (6)
This inveterate tweaker shares with us his modifications to a classic preamp. This first part focuses on replacing the power supply.
- A SERVO DUAL VOICE COIL SUBWOOFER (18)
Here's a closed loop solution to the problem of bass reproduction.
- FLARED PORTS (28)
Now you can quickly and easily add flared ports - thus reducing noise - to your next speaker design.
- AMPLIFIER BURST TESTING (30)
Here's a simple circuit to test the short-burst output capability of any solid-state or tube amp.
- MORE ON HEATER PROBLEMS, TUBE FLASH, AND ELECTRON EMISSION (34)
This tube designer, author, and Western Electric veteran provides a unique inside look at vacuum tube manufacturing.
- RESTORATION OF PEAVEY TKO 80 BASS AMP, PART 2 (40)
Circuit modifications to this classic bass guitar amp complete this restoration project, resulting in a smooth-sounding unit.
- AN UNORTHODOX TWO-WAY, PART 3 (50)
In the final step of this 8'' two-way project, the author focuses on crossover construction and evaluation.
- AUDIO NEWS (4)
What's new on the audio market.
- XPRESS MAIL (62)
Readers speak out.
- NEW CHIPS ON THE BLOCK (69)
AD1959 and Weber Copper Caps.
- GLASS SHARD (72)
Mu-Stage Split-Load Phase Inverter.
- IN EVERY ISSUE
- CLASSFIEDS (70)
Audio-related items for sale or wanted.
- AD INDEX (71)
- YARD SALE (71)
Free classifieds for subscribers.